Had oral sex. Rubbed penis with precum on vagina. Took plan B pills. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, about 3 days ago I was with my boyfriend and I performed oral sex and he ejaculated. Around 30 minutes after or genitals rubbed against each other but there was no penetration and I believe there was precum. Immediately after I went to the restroom and then my boyfriend and I went and bought Plan B and took it within the hour. My period is a bit late and some stories on the internet are scaring me that I may possibly be pregnant. Am I?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013