Had oral sex. Redness on penis, rashes, bumps and diarrhea. What is going on?

Good day, I recently received oral and realised the next day redness on my penis shaft and head. I seen a doctor the following day who prescribed doxycline and a positon cream to be applied 3 x day. It has been 10 days now and the redness under the foreskin is still present. To be more specific, seems like to little rashes . Looking at it closely maybe be signs of little bumps grouped together. I have had no pain or itching, only diarrehea a few days after my travel. Any advice please and thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013