Had oral sex. Purple head of penis, bruises under penis. Discomfort in anus and penis. STD negative

About 4 months ago, I received oral sex from a woman. I want to mention that she had a pierced tongue . Within a few days I knew something wasn t right, So I went to a clinic and had them run tests. They came back negative. A couple of months later(Aug), I still wasnt feeling right, so went to my family Dr. She ran a full STD panel and Bladdar and UTI tests, and they all came back negative. I have twice tested negative for STD s. Here are my symptons: The head of my penis is turning blue/purple and I have 2 small bruises( flush, no bumps) right undernieth the head of my penis. They feel irritated from time to time, but not 100% of the time. I am starting to also feel a little discomfort in my anus area, but again, nothing overwhelming.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012