Had oral sex. Is pregnancy possible?

On april15 we had a sexy time me and my gf then she gave me a hand job and after that it spills all over her hand and my right hand we washed it . I washed my hands with water only and after washing it i letbit dry by rubbing it in a plain cloth then after that i gave her a playtime with her vagina but i didnt enter my hands she was still wearing her underware and its already wet but i still continued the last day of her menstration was last month feb28 my concern is do i get her pregnant? Im only 16 yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
With what you describe, pregnancy is a very remote possibility.
Pregnancy theoretically occurs only if semen enters the vaginal canal.
That doesnt seem to have happened in your case.
To be sure however, please take a pregnancy test if your girlfriend skips her period.
Please ensure that you have protected sex in the future.
It allays fear of pregnancy and protects against STD s also.
take care.