Had oral sex. Irregular periods. Affected with paranoid. Will I get pregnant?

My bf and I have been making out for months. We never did it. We always have on our clothes. We sometimes grind at each other. He fingers me always with clothes on and I give handjobs to him (we never went inside) but he said there's nothing coming out. One time we grinded and I had period that time but he didnt touch my genital. I didnt have my period for two months but maybe coz Im irregular and sometimes my breast sores. Can I get pregnant?Coz when I look up at the net there are lots of answers and i dont know what to believe in. Because Im getting paranoid thinking of it. They will kill me if i do and im only 15. I know this question is stupid. But i hope you understand. Thankyou:)

Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013