Had oral sex. Having flu, throat pain, cough, rashes. Took antibiotics. HIV?

Dear Doctor, Thanks for your reply, I would like to add that this incident was happened in First week of Jan 2013 and i had caught by Bad Flu and liitle pain in throat and little cough in Feb 16th 2013 and after 3-4 days all vanished.then after one week i felt start itching on small rash on my arms and my back and upper area of the face below from eyes. In end of March 2013 i felt pain in my wisdom tooth and then i took some antibiotics and pain killers as per doctors advise.Then i felt sores in the end of my tongue area,then i consult again with the doctor and all are clear. As you know my history that i did not do intercourse vaginal / anal only oral In this situation what do you think that i can be infected by HIV?Please answer. Syed Ali
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013