Had oral sex. Having drip down nose, sneezing, throat hurting, pus spots in tonsils. STD?

Hi. I gave my boyfriend head a couple days ago. I went pretty deep and gagged a few times. Yesterday, I began to feel a drip down my nose and proceeded to sneeze occassionally. Then towards the night I felt my throat hurting. Today, I took a look and I have two pus spots where my tonsils (where they used to be) were. I know my bf slept with one girl, and used a condom previously. He also took a shower that morning. Is this just a strep throat , an std , an sti , or just a cold?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013