Had oral sex. Hands, arms, mouth cramped, look contorted. What do you think it is?

Hi, the last 2 times that I have had sex my hands and part of my arms and my mouth have cramped up to the point that i have not control and my hands look all contorted. this has never happened before and it freaked me out. it did not have to do with orgasiming it just randomly happened .... some research i have done in this has lead me to believe that maybey i have a potassium difficiency or maybe just was hyperventilating, what do you think
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013