Had oral sex. Had swollen sublingual glands, diarrhoea. Had recurring tonsilitis. Not HIV. Cause of swelling, tonsilitis?

Hi Doc, I would like to be thorough. Back on May 15th I performed oral sex on a guy so fast forward to June 20th my sublingual glands on the floor of my mouth were both swollen and I had Diharreha for about a week and my anxiety from this caused burning tounge, So any way after that went away in 2 to 3 weeks so around August 5th is the first time I ever had tonsillitis and went to the doctor and they did a strep test and it came back negative so the doc gave me some antibiotics (z pack) and 3 days of steroid and ibuprophen and it was gone in less than 3 days so as of Nov 18th it s back again the tonsillitis and I m on a 250mg low dose z pack of antibiotics and it seems to be working again. Just to let you know the guy who I performed oral on got an HIV test at 3, 6, and 11 weeks and it came back negative, also he just did an OraQuick test recently on Jan 4th at the clinic and it was negative, Also the docs on medhelp said that there is no known case that states HIV is transmitted via oral sex and that it s almost no risk and my symptoms are non HIV related. So just your opinion do you know of any STDs that could cause this recurring tonsillitis and what could have caused both sublingual glands to swell? I do need to test for every thing but I can t right now for 3 months because I m a overseas contractor. The doctors on medhelp told me as you can read as well that I was not at risk for HIV just from oral sex alone and the guy NEVER ejaculated in my mouth or anything nor did we have any penetrating sex. So if possible doc please give me your opinion. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013