Had oral sex. Had bulging across lower lip. Having white skin tag. What could it be?

I have a white skin tag like thing that appeared a couple of months ago,I did have oral sex with a new partner,but itdoes hurt if i try to pull it,it actually looks like three tags in one,and one time I woke up my lip was swollen and it was because of that and it looked like it runs very deep across and in my lip,but that was the only time it actually swelled and i could see it bulging out across my lower lip ,mostly it just is a little white tag.what could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013