Had oral sex. Glands coated with white spots, discomfort, loss of appetite, swelling, fluid removal. Worry?

1 week post performing oral sex my glands became coated with white spots. Negative strep test. Took 875 mg amoxicillin for ten days twice a day and the spots are still there after two weeks. What could be the reason? There was mild discomfort at first. I think I had a cold
on top if this unknown throat issue. it has happenend.before but.last time my glands were swollen for three months, I lost appetite and.20 pounds. Biopsy was done on my glands and came back inconclusive....shortly after fluid removal from glands they went.back to.normal so I did.not worry about it ...what could this mean?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013