Had oral sex. Ejaculated on vagina. Taken I-pill, had slight bleeding. Am I pregnant?

hello, V did not have intercourse, just oral stuff but my partner ejaculated on my vagina and i washed it off within seconds, it was the fifth day of my cycle, my periods usually last 3 to 4 days , so hence i wasnt , but i took an ipill at around 26 to 28 hours, nw after five days i have a little bleeding and cramps , am i pregnant..im worried a lot, early reply would b appreciated...thank u..
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM. I am Dr. Das
After taking I-pill it is quite natural to have mild bleeding, cramps. But it does not indicate pregnancy.
Moreover, in this period of your monthly cycle it is odd to get pregnant, provided that you have your normal period at 28 day regularly.