Had oral sex. Discomfort in vagina, swelling, itching, sores, peeling out. Is it yeast infection?

I haven't had sex but I have had oral sex. After having so I have had nothing wrong but weeks later I thought I had a yeast infection because my vagina was very uncomfortable, itchy and swollen. I took medication for it four days ago and my vagina feels better it is less itchy and less uncomfortable but it is still swollen with what could be two small sores, I thought I got from shaving. The skin around my inner leg part of my vagina where it itches most is also dry and looks like it is peeling. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013