Had oral sex. Concerned about HIV?

Hi Doctor,

2 days ago. In Woodland, Singapore i went to body massage center. We got no vaginal sex and also no anal sex. No kisses, she gave me a massage, oral sex and hand job.She suck my penis using hot water and cold water in her mouth, and just for few minutes.

After that, I had sucked her breast just for 1minutes.

Now my question is, am I in risk for HIV?

I saw no blood, also saw no mother milk, but I am not very sure she had no milk on her nipples when I licked her.. I did not taste anything, I am still thinking that may be this has happened.. And get very worried.

The reason I am very concerned, is that I had ulcers in my mouth which I get from time to time. Mother milk and ulcers?

Do I have to be worried and wait with stress on a HIV test?

Thank you.

Paul N.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013