Had oral problems, taking whysolone and dapsone, with temporary relief. Will it be cured and can I conceive?

hi, am 25 years old female...i had some oral problems 1 and half years back...doctors told me tat it is mucostis and i was under treatement for one year and was taking whysolone and dapsone tablets...doctors told me to stop the tablets since there were no problem for past 6 last week again i got some oral problems and my doctor told me to continue the tablets...but then it keeps on increasing...nw am not able to eat liquid foods...will it be cured or can i get married...even if i get married is there any problem during pregnancy since am taking steriod tablets...or when can i stop the tablets?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013