Had oral intercourse. Used precautionary tale, it came out. Will I get HIV?

On April 5 early morning i went to a massage center which turned in to sex like oral ,intercourse and fingering in my back(by her). Condom was used at all time, but once when i took out penis, i could see the condom was almost coming out but the top part of the penis is covered.Still i am really worried about the HIV infection.This is my first mistake of my life and i am goign to get married soon.I am really worried and thinking of stoping the marriage.Kindly help me what test i should do
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013