Had operation for kidney stone. Having weird pelvic pain, getting early periods. Cause for the pain?

Hi, I am writing beacuse i have been having weird pelvic pain . I was in the hospital 2 months ago for kidney stones and after a few weeks the pain had not gone away. I went back for serveral tests, and i have been told that the stones are out. I have extremely sharp burts of pain in my lower pelvic on my left hand side. Then last week, i got my period 5 days early and it only lasted 2 days, not heavy, but i still have pain. Would you have any ideas as to what would be causing my pain? Thank you in advance. Megan Savage
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012