Had operation due to fibroid problem in stomach, womb, having anti fungal infections in outer vagina. How to cure it?

My name is (Santhy Murugna). I am 45 years old now. Married with two kids. In 2007, 7 years ago I had an operation due to fibroid problem in my stomach and my womb (scrabed my womb) (I had heavy flow during my menstruation ). Later after my operation, just after 1 week, I had something (movements) around my outer vaginal area, itching, tingling sensation like a pin pok, vaginal discharge , uncomfortable feeling around my outer vaginal. Until now I am having it, I referred a doctor and he told me that I am having anti fungal infections ( Candida something like that the doctor told, I am not so sure (Is it Yeast Infection I found out myself through internet,). But why after taking the medicine the doctor gave, my problem are not solved yet. I had to wash my vaginal with warm water but it works only for a while. Almost 10 years never had an Intercourse because of this problem. Until now I am suffering of the uncomfortable. Please help me, doctor. what I am suppose to do. My telephone number 017-0000. (West Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013