Had operated deviated septum and turbinectomy of inferior turbinates, have mucus from nose and noise in ears. Suggestion?

hi last year i had operation of deviated septum and turbinectomy of my inferior turbinates, and after this surgery , i start produce a lot of mucus from my nose , need to hawk it up every 5 min , great production . soon after the surgery , i start experience noise in the ears , which now is very loud ,. i was on doctors many of them ENT specialist - no one helped . nothing wrong with the hearing , just this loud sound and tons of mucus
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013