Had open radical prostatectomy, hemo clips migrated into bladder. Did reconstructive surgery. Is this rare?

i was just doing some research and came across this gentleman inquering about hemo clips migrating. on 5-3-11 i had an .3 months later 2 hemo cips migrated into my bladder and obstructed me. they were surgically removed. 3 weeks later another same surgery .then scsrred shut duo to this. ended up doing reconstructive surgery [total obliteration of anastamosis].how rare is this? 16 hemo clips used in initial surgery. scan shows the other 13 just floating around bladder/surgical sight.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012