Had open heart surgery, bentall procedure, did some inappropriate things before surgery. Are the memory and behaviour issues resultant from having less blood flow to the brain?

I had open heart surgery 18May2011. I had a Bentall Procedure which replaced my bipedal aortic valve and aortic arch where the artery had become distended. Prior to surgery I did some inappropriate things in March2011, things that I find hard to believe and have very little, if any, memory of doing. Are the memory and behaviour issues resultant from having less blood flow to my brain? .
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012