Had open heart surgery. Had six stents. Severe shoulder pain. Worry about?

I have a family history of heart disease. My grandmother had open heart surgery at 32 and my mom passed away at 46 after a massive heart attack ...she had six stents in place at the time of death. I have been having a severe pain under my left shoulder blade that seems to be felt all the way through my body and under my breast bone. The last couple of days I have had tingling in my left arm along with severe swelling in my left hand to the point it looks fat. I ve also had a tingle in my left leg and foot but not severe like the arm. Should this be anything to worry abt? It doesn t hurt all of the time but when if does its so severe I hafta lie down cause I feel as though I can t breathe.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012