Had open heart surgery. Feeling light headed and passing out on bending down. Medications reduced. Report showing lesions and stenosis

I had open heart surgery August 2011. Now 9 months later I ve only worked roughly 4 weeks.I keep getting light headed and will just about pass out if I bend or stoop over.Drs. are adjusting my meds. m totaally off of the beta blocker at the moment and now they just lowered my blood pressure medicine down from 1.5 pill to 1 pill.Still no good I just found out along with my Dr.Not cardiologist , that my report shows I have 4 what they call lessions the LMCA 90% Stenosis , Prox LAD 80% stenosis and those they repaired.However Prox cx is 80% stenosis and R PDA is 70% stenosis.Should those have been fixed also at the time of my surgery?And could that be a cause of mt light headedness & dizziness .Since They lowered my medicine last Friday I m getting real tightness in my chest.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012