Had occurrence of Bell's Palsy. Treatment to get fully recovered?

I had an occurance of Bell s Palsy 13 months ago. I have recovered almost completely, however, I cannot smile fully yet. I tried Acupuncture , as well as, facial massage techniques to no avail. I live in the Minneapolis, MN area and am wondering if you can direct me to a physician who specializes in SURGERY to restore movement from facial paralysis . (I saw a video on You Tube from Dr. John P. Leonetti / ENT Surgeon of Loyola University Health Systems in Illinois who has had success in a surgical procedure for the relief of facial paralysis brought on from Bell s palsy). I am seeking a surgeon located here in the Minneapolis, MN area that performs this type of surgical procedure. Please advise. Thank you. Joel L. Spector (763)-971-0138 YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013