Had nutella stuck in tooth. Gargling not helping. What will?d

hi, im helping my sister. basically she was eating nutella and a piece of the foil that seals the jar was in what she was eating this is what shes told me; that s stuck at the back of my mouth.. its kinda stabbed my tongue and i got most of it but i can still feel a bit like Right at the back of my mouth...on/in my tongue... shes tried to remove it by eating toast and gargling ut nothings worked and its too far back to remove with a tooth brush or tweezers.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013