Had numbness sensation around lips, slow breathing, fainting without sweats. What is causing these symptoms?

Hi just a bit worried earlier today I just lay down but it wasn t a choice then I had numbness sensation around lips and went in to a real shut down slow breathing , rush sensation and couldn t as it were wake from it, it was like fainting without sweats , , it was like I was concious of things but could not move , I had acetone poisoning once , the effects today were very similar . Do you have any idea what this might be .... YYYY@YYYY , thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013