Had nova fitted, painful, bleeding, chest pain. Should I get this checked?

I had a nova t 380 fitted a few days ago and the pain is still rather intense, I m only bleeding slightly so not concerned about that but the pain is a worry, it s like an extreme period cramp but it is constant and covers a much larger area than is normal for me. Should I get this checked? Also, I have been having pains in my chest since yesterday afternoon?!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Thanks for writing again.
The lower abdominal pain and mild irregular spotting is a common side effect of the uterine implant. This spotting and cramps usually subside in 2-3 weeks without any specific treatment. In case the bleeding is heavy then you need to consult your gynecologist.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.