Had nose bleed and tingling in ear. Can blood have entered illegitimately?

Hi, I m not sure if you will be able to help me, but hopefully you can point me in the right direction. About 3 years ago, I had a terrible nose bleed and tilted my head back, looking towards the ceiling. I heard a sound in my ear like water got in it and feared the blood traveled back to my ear somehow. Ever since that night, I have on/off tingling sensations inside of my ear. It almost feels like a bug is crawling inside my ear. I haven t had health insurance for years and do not have extra money. I might have a chance to get insurance soon, but I m not sure of where to go to get it checked out. I would appreciate your opinion on this. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
Even if blood entered your ear from the inside it would have been cleared in a few days and will not bother you after so long.
You need to see an ENT specialist for your problems.
Dr Rajkishori Godhi