Had normal periods after taking pills. Pregnancy and blood test for hcg levels done. Pregnancy chance?

hello doc. i m 26 years old girl .i had sex with my fiance on 5 nov and have taken pill on 8 nov my last period date was 24 oct and on 18 nov i had 1 and a half day bleeding and now on 7 dec i had bleeding again and it seems to be like normal periods but i am nt sure so wanted to know what to do now i had 2 pregnancy tests and 1 blood test also for hcg levels on 28th nov. all were negative but still i am confused so please help me out
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer