Had normal periods after delivery 4 months ago. Had unprotected sex. Having thick odourless white discharge. Reason?

Hi.. I m 26 years old and had a baby 4 months ago. I have already had 2-3 normal periods and I ve always believed I could only get pregnant from behind... well recently I have unprotected sex in every kind of position and yes he deposited semen . Recently I ve had clear odorless warm fluid randomly gush out of me a few times and last night I sat on him for 5 minutes and got up and he was covered in thick odorless white discharge ... medical opinion... does this sound like I should take a test soon?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013