Had normal period before marriage. Delayed menses post marriage. Done HPT twice, negative results. Are HPT trustful?

hello doctor, i m 25.. i had normal cycle but after marriage it used to delay for a week due to physical contact. but last month(may) i had protected relationship and my date is still delay more than 15 days .. i had home preg test twice ,after 30th day and 35th day.. both were and my huby has no plan for baby now.. shall i trust the home test ? and i consulted gyno they given modus 10mg for 5 days. this will be used to have normal periods or ???
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012

I hope the gynacologist again repeated the urine pregnancy test on you. Only after that, she has prescribed Modus.

Modus will help you have normal periods only if you are not pregnant.

Go for regular follow up with your gynecologist until your cycles are regular.

I hope this helps.