Had normal period. On asmita. Gaining weight, rashes and uneasiness. Why pain?

Hi I am 42years weigh80kg all parameters normal .I had periods every15days during last 2years I went to a Gynaec after sonography and all tests she put me on ASMITA tab and I started gaining weigh.I stopped them in November2011 but my periods are same problem.I am tired sick using napkins,rashesh and uneasiness.Myself a veterinarian and do understand all physilogy, pharmacology .Cant check myself internally.I always had tremendous pain in my right side.I had a c.s. and a only child who is now18yrs.Pl help.Dr.Priyamvada Siras
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012