Had normal delivery, feeling painful pressure down below, swollen and painful lump on vagina. How can it be treated?

hi i had my little girl 11 days ago i had a normal vaginal delivery and had no stitches or tears . However five days after giving birth i began to feel a painfull pressure feeling down below it almost feels like i need to push to go toilet however i m going to the toilet as normal and i ve noticed a swollen lump thats painfull when pressed its on the right side of my lower vagina on the side of the opening and on the area of skin above my anus its very painfull and no puss is present. Whats wrong with me and how can it be treated?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012