Had noodles in dinner, had red bull, started Feeling fainting, naesous and shaking. What does that mean?

So last night, I had to work 1pm-9pm and I ate noodles and had water for my dinner around 6:30. After that, I didn t have anything to eat, and I went to a club at 10pm until midnight but I ve been really sick prior so I got put on codine so I drank that and had a big redbull before I got into the club.. I was fine and hyper all during the club but I still didn t get to eat.. I then started to drink the rest of my redbull on my way home around 1 am and I started feeling faint, and naesous and I was shaking so bad. My whole entire body was shaking non stop, and I was feeling dizzy and I couldn t breath . What does that mean ?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012