Had non-displaced fracture on toe. Advised crape bandage, rest, avoid stress. Resume work?

Hello Doctor,

I met with an accident two weeks back on March 20th and the doctor said that i've got a crack in my left leg thumb's first bone. Its a non-dislplaced fracture. He suggested using of crape bandage and give the foot rest with elevation and avoid putting on stress or weight on it. I would like to know how much time would it require to heal completely. I'm planning to start going office from tomorrow. is it advisable?

Kindly assist.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013