Had new Mirena IUD inserted, had long periods. Had unprotected sex, contracted Herpes, tender breasts, vaginal discharge, cramps. What's happening ?

I ve had the Mirena IUD since October, this is my second one, because the first moved out of place and had to be removed. I went without birth control for less than a month and had no intercourse during this time. The new IUD was inserted late November and I had an extra long period in December (2 weeks) but haven t had another since. I got a new sexual partner at the beginning of the year, we had unprotected sex, I contracted Herpes .. :( but still have yet to have a period. Now I m noticing my breast are extremely tender, I m having clearish vaginal discharge and excruciating cramps, lie-in-the-fetal-position-cramps. I m wondering what in the world is going on with my body?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013