Had neck surgeries previously. Having muscle weakness in legs. Numbness, tingling in hands. Reason?

Hello, I am a 49 year old female that has had 2 neck surgeries. My surgeries were in 2010 and 2011. The first was a surgery to decompress the spine . C4, 5 6, and 7 were fussed and 1 vertebrae was replaced with a donor vertebrae. A cage was also placed around the area to stabilize it. Then 4 months later a car accident crushed the cage and sent me back to surgery. The Dr. at that time put a rod on each side of the cage and stablized it. I am now having muscle weakness in my legs and numbness and tingling in my hands If I walk very far at all my legs feel very tired, like I just ran a mile.I had an xray and all the hardware is in place. Why is this happening?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013