Had neck pain, disc degeneration, chest pain, arm pain, anxiety. What is going on?

I had neck pain (left side) that began 4.5 hours ago, I do have disc degeneration at C5 - C7 (cervical radialcolopathy). I applied heat to the neck and am now experiencing pain in my upper chest (left side) and it seems to be radiating down my left arm. I have also been having difficulty getting a good full breath the last few days (perhaps anxiety), should I be concerned that it's something more than anxiety? I am a 47 year old female, that smokes 15 - 20 cigarettes a day and drink socially.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013