Had neck CT scan, fullness of left nasopharynx with asymmetry. Sesonal allergies. What can it be?

I am a 25yr old caucasain male and recently had a Ct scan of my neck and because my doctor can t see me for another 2 weeks I decided to pick up the radiologist report from the hospital.. The report states that I have fullness of the left nasopharynx at the level of the fossa of Rosenmuller with significant asymmetry. It also states that an enhancing mass is not idenified.. I am just wondering what could be causing this? I do suffer from seasonal allergies and have been using vicks nasal spray .. Any information about this would be greatly appreciaited. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012