Had nausea, frequent urination, constipation, headache, bloating, tender breasts, negative pregnancy tests, symptoms decreased. What to do?

yes ive had nausea, frequent urination, constipation, headaches, bloating, tender breast and mood swings since the beginning of January. Ive taken 5 home pregnancy tests and even whent to the doctor and had a urine pregnancy test done also and all are negative. my symptoms have gone away pretty much or lessened but i still have fatigue, nausea, frequent urination and constipation. i was needing to know if i am pregnant or if i have a serious medical condition, my midwife doesn't seem concerned what shoud i do?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013