Had natural miscarriage, ultrasound showed endometrium thickness 1.17 cm, taking cap. Should i be concerned?

I had a natual misscarriage about 20 days ago (the fetus died on 7wk2d, and the misscarriage happened 3 weeks later). I had my follow-up visit 14 days after the sac passed out, and the ultrasound showed endometrium thickness is 1.17 cm. the Doc gave me 400 mg misoprostol but nothing happend after taking the tablets (some cramps but no bleeding). should i wait or schedule a D&C? many thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013