Had natural miscarriage, still bleeding, knee pain, tightness in stomach. Help

hi i had a natural miscarriage on wednesday ended up in hospital as i lost too much blood because everything came out with in a hour i only started spotting on tuesdayhad a scan on friday, gyne said everything had come away just a little blood left in my womb but i was still bleeding and i still am now, but not alot just a little. but i keep getting pains in my knees legs ankles toes elbows and shoulders, mainly a dull pain but every now and then its abit stronger. also my stomach is very tight and painful aswell the whole of my stomach if anything the higher part close to my ribs hurts alittle more than the bottom. i also keep getting a pain under my left boob and lightheaded with headaches . i was suposed to be 13 weeks when i found out my baby had died at around 9 weeks, this was my first pregnancy and miscarriage so im a little scared. please help. jade 21.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012