Had natural miscarriage, report shows Fibroid in uterus. Is the fibroid cause for the miscarriage?

hello....i had a natural misscarriage three months before(nov 27 6w 4d)....the scan reports says that i hav a fibroid (hypoechoic sol in the right lateral wall) in the lower segment of uterus measuring 4.6*4.8 n my husband as indulged in baby forming sex...but im very scared to become pregnant again coz it took so many days for me to recover emotionally from my first misscarriage....all i need to know is does this fibroid wll lead to misscarriage again r it wl decrease my fertility ...what type of fibroid do i have(intramural.subserosal r submucosal) fibroid size is too big that it wll affect the growth of my baby during gyno has adviced me not to take any treatment for this till i giv so confused...please do answer for al my ques.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013