Had natural miscarriage and clinical abortion in the past. Trying to conceive. Cramps with pinkish discharge. Pregnant?

hi m 33 years female with 5 years old kid had one clinical abortion n one natural miss carraige las nov.. now v are planing baby had taken fertile tablets frm 5 day of my period n my period was on 7 jan 2013 today is my fifteen day of the cycle v r very active in sex n since last two days m experincing little cramps n back ache n just now i chked a light pink discharge is the dat i m pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013