Had nasal surgery. Having dizziness, lightheadedness, fatigue, burning sensation between eyes, nasal passages. Normal?

I had nasal surgery jan.24 for fungal infection under general anasthetic. Post CT scan shows clear sinuses with a little post op swelling. I am still experiencing dizziness , lightheadedness , and fatigue. Morning and evening chills have subsided. Still have a slight burning sensation between the eyes and top of nasal passages. I am waiting for results of alergy blood screening test. Is this normal for a person 64 years old?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013