Had nasal cauterization after intense bleeding, woke suddenly with bleed and huge clot. Is it normal ?

Hi, I had nasal cauterization yesterday in the ER after intense bleeding . For 12 hours, there was no bleeding, but come time to when I slept, I suddenly woke up with a nosebleed. I have had 3 more since that one, and one of them was pretty heavy (though not like my nosebleeds I had before cauterization) and I pulled out a large clot. Is this normal? I thought having it cauterized would be the end of all the problems. Frequent nosebleeds might make me anemic. Do I have to get it cauterized again, or is this a natural side-effect? I don t want to have it electro-cauterized. Thank you very much
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013