Had myometcomy to remove a fibroid. Found orange discharge after sex on third day of periods. STD?

I have a myometcomy to remove a fibroid 3 months ago and was given hormone treatment right after to help avoid scaring. Since then I had spotting only at the time was cycle was due. My doctor checked my lining 2 weeks ago and said it was thickening well and that I should expect a full period this month. She also said I was just about to ovulate. I am now 3 days late for my period. Last night right after intercourse, I wiped and found yellow/orange ish colored discharge . There was no sign of blood and the yellow/orange has NOT continued. There is no itching, burning, or anything else. I do have more normal looking discharge than normal though. Any idea what caused that weird discharge? I am positive it is not an STD .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
firstly it could be the left over blood during surgery (clots), second thing, it could be due to hormonal change as you are on hormone. it is surely not STD.

wish you good health