Had myomectomy to remove fibroid. Lump near the incision. Why excruciating pain?

I had a myomectomy 2 weeks ago to remove one large fibroid and several small ones. I noticed a few days ago that a huge lump was forming on the left side of my incision and then a smaller lump on the right side of the incision (my incision is about 6 inches long)...there has been light bleeding from right side of incision but it looks healthy, no colored drainage. What bothers me is I am having excruciating pains when I walk, turn, bend, laugh, cough and sneeze even has a burning sensation when I am not moving at all. It also hurts like crazy when I touch it. What could it be and what can I do to alleviate my pain?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012