Had myasthenia gravis, legs, back and waist collapsed, have rheumatoid arthritis. What is the diagnosis?

I had myasthenia gravis in my late 20's and early 30's....and went into remission. I think it has come back with a vengeance. My legs collapsed twice yesterday.....once in the bathroom in the middle of the night and once in the ER yesterday when the nurse wanted to watch me walk. I hit the floor. My back from my waist down just goes to sleep. I have recently been diagnosed with RA....I see no doctors in Indiana that can diagnose MG.....I don't know what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013