Had my tubes tied lately. Had localized cramping on my right lower abdomen during my last periods with improper bleeding. Wondering if I could be pregnant?

I'm 30 years old , have three children and had my tubes tied in 2005. I had my period a week ago and it was weird, started real light and never got heavy enough to soak a tampon, lasted five days when I usually go 7 or 8. During that period I had locilized cramping on my right lower abdomen. Yesterday I started getting pressure and cramping in my lower abdomen and I've noticed that I seem more tired than usual lately and every morning when I wake up I'm starved and I eat right before I go to bed. I usually never eat breakfast because I'm not hungry. I know I had my tubes tied but I'm wondering if I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013